... Because everything I learned about living a good life, I learned in my kitchen.

I won't always show you recipes, because I don't measure. You can't really measure life, so how can I teach you that?

On our journey I will share stories of self-reflection as we cook and reminisce. The kitchen remains to be my "hall of epiphanies" . Stay with me as we explore the depths of our cooking pots, and of our soul...



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Moment...


... The moment you reunite with your childhood dreams.

...The moment when you realize that so many people can't be wrong about something they said about you.

... when you realize you have a lot of work to do & you're up for the challenge.

...The moment when you decide to let go.

...The moment when you realize that what you weigh is your choice.

...  The moment when you realize that your "type" isn't really your type...

... the moment that you realize that love doesn't have to hurt.

... the moment when you thanked God for not doing what was easiest.

(...  the moment you thanked God)

... the moment you let yourself  DREAM.

...  The moment that you answer before he calls to you.

...  the moment that he hears you before you speak.

... the moment when you realize that you see her eyes even when yours are closed.

... the moment that his hand held yours for the first time.

.... the moment that took your breath away. 

... the moment when the truth stirs inside of you.

...  the moment where you decide to trust & obey.

... the moment when you find what you are looking for.

...The moment when it's 2:18 am and you can't sleep until you write this.

... This moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment